Give me my music at 320kbit/s and my Earl Grey black, and I will be a happy man.
Songs that sound incredible on my newly-rewired* sound system-
- Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus
- Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
- I Miss you - blink-182
- Heavyweight Champion of the World - Reverend and the Makers
- Gives You Hell - All-American Rejects
- Take One Me - Reel Big Fish
- Stacy’s Mom - Bowling For Soup
- Substitute - Frank Turner
- Bad Blood - Bastille
- Everlong - Foo Fighters
- Sail - Awolnation (Gives the subwoofer a workout)
- Money - Velvet Revolver
- Jump Into The Fog - The Wombats
- Sonata No. 14 in C-Sharp Minor - Beethoven
- Drink Up Me Hearties Yo Ho - Hans Zimmer
- Beat It - Fall Out Boy
I wish I could take the whole system up to York with me, but the subwoofer alone weighs as much as a small child, so I’m having to take my second-rate system instead. Only two speakers and a subwoofer. At least it’s not a docking station.
*(I swapped out the original speaker wire for Special Speaker Wire I found. I’ve no right idea what it actually does, but it seemed the professional thing to do. It’s silver-cored!)
Treadmills are wonderful things. I can go for a run and watch Firefly!
I’m not moving back to York for another two weeks but I’m already packed. No wonder I’m so goddamn bored.